We offer optional, additional services that have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee (Overnight and Day Use), Pet Fee. These need to be agreed upon and paid three days prior to your arrival and receipt of your unique access code. Only paid guests (Overnight / Day Use) are allowed on the property at all times.
* Extra guest fees:
Overnight Guests Fee: the base nightly price for the property includes four (4) overnight guests. If you are bringing additional overnight guests (up to 20 overnight on this property) we do charge an additional $70 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you enter the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculate those guests into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you need to make changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled three days prior to your arrival. NOTE: If you bring extra guests without notifying us and paying us and we find out through our onsite cameras we will charge you $100 per person per night.
Day Guest Fee: if you are planning to host additional guests during the day, we do charge a days fee for lunch/dinner. Please inquire.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a pet fee of $250 per pet for the duration of the stay. This fee does NOT cover us picking up after your pet. We do ask that you pick up after your pets or we will be forced to charge you a Pet Cleanup Fee (price varies based on cleanup needs).
* Pool Heating Fee: The initial cost is $450 for the first day as it is a propane heater - Check In day (takes about 12 hours to reach 80f) and then $300 per day thereafter (about 8 hours of heating a day) if you return the pool cover nightly. Once agreed upon and paid (at least 3 days prior) we will pre-heat the pool for your arrival.
* In-Ground Spa Heating Fee: The spa heating cost is $50 per day as it is a propane heater - We do have a smart meter on the propane and a camera on the pool/spa heating equipment to ensure that heating of the in-ground spa is correctly done. Once agreed upon and paid (at least 3 days prior) we will pre-heat the pool for your arrival.
* Above Ground Spa: Free. We do offer an above ground Spa for your use free of charge.
* Hosted Home / On-Site Security 24/7.
*No Fireworks or wood burning firepits on premises even outside, due to Extreme Fire Hazard - $2500 fine
*Absolutely NO SMOKING of any kind the property. NOT YOU OR YOUR GUEST. NOT INSIDE AND NOT OUTSIDE. If we find any evidence such as video footage, cigarette butts even ashes we will and do charge a $2000 fee for violation of this policy.
* The front entry driveway gate must remain closed during your stay (even when you are occupying the house). This is part of the pool fencing security requirement that is enforced by the County of Riverside. Any violation and associated fees written by code enforcement during your stay for the gate been left open will be passed on to you the guest. Make sure to close the gate at all times.
* Please Note: the accurate number of overnight guests and day use guests, pool heating fees, pet fees, and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid three days prior to your check in date and your receipt of the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR-ONLY cameras on the front door and in the backyard, as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do not meet you during the check-in process, so to ensure that you understand the use of all amenities and that everything is 100% to your satisfaction we will have you conduct a self check-in process and then sign and leave outside our self check-in form. This is REQUIRED by our insurance company.
* We do require that you be 26 years of age or older and that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least three days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC). It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
*We do require that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website. It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
*We do require that ALL vacation renters provide a credit card for the security/damage deposit “Hold.” Much like a hotel, we will NOT charge your credit card but simply place a $1000 hold on your credit card upon your check in to the vacation rental. Once you check out and there are no damages or other charges the funds will be released. You will be required to provide the credit card number while completing your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card, the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third-party payments.
* The property is located in an area that gets plenty of sun. If you turn off the pool/spa pump breaker, the pool /spa will go cloudy/green very quickly, so please, DO NOT TURN OFF THE BREAKERS.We will bill you $1000 for tampering with the pool/spa pump for pool or spa breakers.
* The pool/spa do get used heavily and, therefore, we do our best to keep up with cleaning and shocking to keep the water clear. However, this can only be done during the period when previous guests leave and new guests arrive. We cannot guarantee the clarity of the water. If that is your primary reason for renting a vacation rental then DO NOT RENT THIS VACATION RENTAL. We will not refund you in part or in full for a cloudy pool/spa. You are renting a vacation rental, not a pool or spa.
* All amenities and appliances, such as the pool, spa, BBQ, fire pit, games, WIFI, kitchen appliances, and so on, are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning, we cannot and will not refund you your money or ANY portion.
* Pests. Rattlesnakes have been seen basking on the pool deck and stretched out right in front of the front door, several times a year. This vacation rental is located in Southern California which is rattlesnake natural territory. Beware that rattlesnakes may be under the pool furniture or other places that Guests may enjoy hanging out there, too. Therefore children under age 5 and pets are not recommended to stay at this house, due to no fence around the pool, and rattlesnake and coyote risks to pets are naturally inherent to this remote awesome location.
Note: This may be an obvious statement to some but to others we need to gently remind you that this is Temecula Wine Country and not "Concrete city" and therefore natural pests do occur at various times of the year. There will be sometimes be - flies, mosquitoes earwigs ants and other natural pests , it is farm lands after all . Their existence and / or presence does not entitle you to a refund and/or to write a bad review or threaten us with a bad review for a refund .
* This is a 4.3 acre property that is a working/functioning property, so occasionally there may be employees working on certain parts of the property or outside vendors picking up trash or fixing fences and so on.